Welcome Online users ☺

Saturday 7 March 2015




hello readers! its 2015 in a blink of an eye. I wonder who actually still visit this space? i'm happy if you still do :)


Back then, ive much more readers, guess i was kinda inactive and my readers are all drove away by this dead space. Sincerely apologize!

well, this year hasn't start off quite well for me, but it's gonna be quite an adventure. and im very much looking forward to it.

Ive been contemplating much whether being high profile would cause much inconvenience to my life and thus ive decided to change instagram's privacy setting because i'd prefer having a low profile life & peaceful life. :)

Of course im quite uncomfortable with people knowing me and i dont have a single idea who they are and those days being followed home, etc. so ive kinda had enough of those kinda dramas. There would be so much people assuming ive zillion number of friends but in actual fact, i dont even know who those "so called friends" are, cause in real life i've only limited close friends. It made me portrayed like a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY, which i didnt really like and in actual fact i wasn't that sociable. im just a nerd , quiet and introverted girl. & so i'm tired of attracting the wrong kind of people who doesnt actually belong to the same kind of world as me. it kinda impact me in a wrongful way and made me became more weary and sensitive.

i suppose not many people kind of understand the situation i was caught in. But with the friends who know me well enough, i'm only crazy when im with them. so if you caught me being crazy when im with my friends, please dont assume that im a social butterfly & i'll be all that close with you. i'd rather not reply those random people comments who im uncomfortable with and i'll end up getting nasty remarks about me being arrogant, proud and egoistic for not replying a single word. so thats not really the case. just so hope i could get some peace thats all. sigh~


Happy cny everybody, and best wishes!

i'll still try to post and be more active ! you are still welcome to be part of here :) thanks!