Welcome Online users ☺

Friday 22 March 2013

there are so many "wants" as a girl. You can buy so many other things to satisfy yourself but most importantly satisfy your "needs". This is what i feel whenever i feel like splurging on high end products. However we only have one body, there are so many things which will be kept aside , and will only be able to use some of the items once in a while. Dont you find my statement true for you too? oh well im stuck in these issue too, its being troublesome to be girls especially , you will have a long list of wanted items and you can never satisfy yourself . But if you dont love and pamper yourself,who else will pamper you? Im wondering if i should get an LV bag or prada bag for myself so as to reward myself. Maybe i should because i have worked hard enough, however i always think twice again because the extra money could have been saved up to perhaps come in good use when you needed money urgently during hard times. we cant predict when hard times will strike you, right? Especially when in future you have got to have some spare money aside for cars and house. Well do you feel that ive grown up? HAHA. But if *touch wood*, i die in an car accident or illness in my twenties, i wont even be able to have a chance to carry the bag i want or longed for? I will have lots of regrets? But if i only get the bag i want or longed for when im already in my forties IF i happen to strike rich? which i think will never happen? but will i still have the youthful look to go along with the high end product? It would be too over-rated for an old woman to be carrying products for the twenties? i am talking about those designs not meant for the middle-aged. Very contradicting right? ive got no answer to myself too. So i perhaps should just think and think and think and let the years pass swiftly , until some implusive thoughts hits me. someone save me from this tragic contradiction which is making my life hard.