Welcome Online users ☺

Monday 30 June 2014

Good day all, its been quite some time since ive ever updated this space here. i'm back just to reassure that its not quite yet so dead. seemingly all my readers disappeared too i guess. HAHAHA. please come back to give some feedback:) oh well, back to topic about life. life was pretty bad for me in 2013. it was like a death strike which caused 101 % damaged to me. no kidding. im trying to cope and stand strong so i wont fell as hard as i did back then in 2013. i just need ample time and time alone for self reflection, discovery and improvement.

i needed a new me to adapt the new environment. so i started with everything new, basically new lifestyle, new circles, new perspective, new hobbies, and etc. i had a drastic hard time building everything from scratch when ALL things seemingly were taken away from me.

Friends around me basically have been the best remedy and thanks all for being supportive! some might have noticed the change in me, however some might have not, cause i think im still the same me with the exact same personality. It was kinda hard for me to convince myself that i needed the change in me, and that i could no longer live in my own naive world, that ive got to start getting out of my comfort zone and be reliable for my own actions and standing up for myself was important. i wouldnt like to emphasize on things which were a disaster. but i'd like to move on, like how i'd wish things would be better for me in 2014. so now im just more into spiritual books, believing in it actually makes me more open to being more optimistic . somehow it influenced my way of thinking and generally i believe that its healthier in creating a new soul in me.

Anyone would know its time to stop looking back but move forward, but i just cant help being stucked in the past. people prolly wont understand me cause im having the character of perfect people: watch below to discover more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp-tsVtKr-4#t=16

you'd might realised you are also the same as me. most people wont understand the way we behave our sensitivity is way too much for normal people to handle as such they atart leaving you. I'm not afraid to be alone, cause ive already somehow gotten used to this realistic world. just walk on, and lets just walk on. i know im gonna walk through this recovery journey sturdy and slow alone. dont be dependent, be reliable on yourself, because the world wont stop spinning for me.

ive once had many thoughts about being GONE, but realised life was way too SHORT.