Welcome Online users ☺

Friday 23 November 2018

virgin trip on the yacht

Life is just like waves, there's up and downs. Sometimes you need to give yourself a break to relax! 

I've always wanted to give yacht a try, and i'm thankful that I've been given opportunities. To be frank, I've always have the motion sickness to fear, for long car rides i'll end up being giddy and unwell.

Once, i took a ferry to batam for a one day trip and throughout my whole trip i was vomiting non-stop. So i told myself never ever to take a ferry again cause of that terrible seasick incident i wasn't able to enjoy much. 

But i broke record again, and decided to give it a try. You only live once and you can't stay stagnant in life, you'll have regrets of not trying things you really want to do!

So indeed it was worth while, look at the pretty pictures on board. !!! :D


If you're a sky lover like me, I love sunset and sunrise too , this is indeed for you! 









Thanks for the wonderful experience! Gave my many first time away! 


要舍才有得!所以叫舍得  #yacht

When the blue keeps you calm. Keep sailing in life. Thank you for the people I've crossed path with🌸


Let me know if any of you wanna book yacht for rent, birthday parties as well as wedding proposal. Some rare moments are indeed worth to try and capture.

Thank you for the dedicated and awesome photographer. 

I can refer you to them for better rates and enjoy your staycay with your love ones on board to get a brand new experience.