Welcome Online users ☺

Wednesday 22 August 2018

review on eyelash extensions

Its my virgin try on eyelash extensions so im blogging to share with you girls.

Hence im doing a review and sharing my experiences!


Regardless which salon you go to, Remember always to :

1) look for an expert artist and someone that you trust.

2) always take good care of your own eyelash before and after the session

3) do some research before you decide which package to go for, and what look you would like to have.


Im elated when Lashco studio invited me over twice to try their lashes! Im grateful for the wonderful experience. 

Here's an up-close pic of how natural it looks.

P.S.  I don't even need to apply any mascara or eyeliner or eyeshadow. I just wake up everyday with this set of natural lashes and put on some powder base makeup with blusher and a tint of lip gloss and out i go. 

I only need to get ready within 5mins to head out. HAHA that's really the trick in getting more extra sleep in the morning everyday. 




I swear its soooooo fluffy that im in love with myself !



Thank you @lashco_studio for the beautiful set of lashes. Now I can wake up Everyday with beautiful eyes 👀

I did twice with them and their female boss is very friendly and gives great advice on aftercare as well. 

The lashes lasted about 4-6 weeks , while usually i heard from my other friends other salons need to touch up every 3 weeks. So its definitely worth a try!