Welcome Online users ☺

Saturday 22 February 2020

First time traveling on my own! Trip to CHINA.

Well everyone has their first time! & here comes mine, me being all over panicky on my alone trip to china. No internet connection & a place where they dont use cash.

So make sure you download WECHAT APP and ensure that you do not bring CASH at all. 

HAHAHA it opened my eyes & definitely china has changed a lot from how my parents described to me wayyyyy before. Also, you've gotta be aware cause i almost got conned on the trip. Well, i did got conned twice to be exact after running away from the first conman.

On the first day i arrived, the grab uncle brought me on like a 5 hour tour before dropping me at my location, i was so afraid he would bring me go sell away, deep down in my heart i was just praying that he would allow me to alight safely at my destination instead of bringing me on a long car ride hitching more passengers along the way that extended my journey and it was eerier when he fetch me to those really dark and small towns and asked me to wait in the car for an hour before we set off. 

Next day, before arriving at my ferry terminal, A random man approached and decided to give a taxi quote 4 times the amount the original fare, when i could take a bus ride over in just 2 bus stops away. & he gulped me into believing him that i was in the wrong area and that without taxi i will not be able to make it there for my ferry. Wow i was amazed at that.

& next i went into a shop and i was being tricked to purchase more and more goods. & so dubbed to spend more than i initially plan to. 

ok time to learn to be more careful if you're gonna try to be a SOLO traveler.

But still overall, it was still a fruitful journey which helped me breakthrough my fears in solo traveling & exploration. However, did not manage to look for what i was finding as i went to many temples. Just that my intention was to go on a trip to find GUANYIN since she appeared in my dreams, But i did not managed to find her there. 


So, Here's some pics to enjoy! 









 ciao~