Welcome Online users ☺

Sunday 8 November 2015

Halloween 2015❤️

Been a hectic week and thank you for my girls who are so impromptu to cele this occasion with me. Actually it was supposingly my last dance class, however, due to too tight timeline, and  work ended so late. we skipped class cause it was awkward reaching class late. Well not the late 15 mins kind but the super duper late kind. So sad ):

Thank you for being an awesome teacher A , and all your sessions was superb! Ahh wanted to thank you in person but doubt there's gonna be any chances in future, unless we are gonna renew the lessons again! Perhaps hopefully when schedule is less tight.

Sadly ! ): won't get to see you and my fitness dance mates again! Thank you once again! Hopefully u will see this haha but doubt so. 


Okay and so last min shopping begins!

So I'm a sweet tooth girl and I cannot miss this. My babe always know what I like! And she got me this as an apology to make me wait super long hehe. And then I'm contented already , you can say I'm silly but small lil stuff really touches my heart :)



And after this we started our shopping?
We're hugging Buddha legs last min. I know in mind I wouldn't get anything at all and yes after all I didn't manage to find any army cap and poor thing I don't have good friends who are guys who I can ask to borrow from ~_~

Lol trying to match? no ~~~

Find this pony rather cute~ 
Always see on tv! They smash that pony on bday and many presents drop out. LOL
Perhaps I shall do it on  this year's bday! Kinda clueless and no plans for now yet! Prolly gonna spent it nowhere ):

All sorts of ribbons! I'm a super arty crafty person so when I saw this. My mind goes haywire with all sorts of ideas!! Hahaha


And finally I was super happy when I saw this but guess what it's a whole set! 


And so I didn't get it ): my trip here was wasted!

So we bid farewell and went home on our ways, and meet again at night ! This girl was waiting for me at Starbucks cause my cab was ridiculously stuck in traffic jam! Cause of human jam. The crowd.  Hate it cause my cab fare was triple more ex than usual! Crap. Okay perhaps it's alright cause it's been a super friggin long time since I head out at night to chill. Finally when I met her. Pretty? Hahaha she make up specially for me ❤️



Then we proceed to walk over, when I see this I almost fainted. I hate crowds I can hardly breathe ...
 Super happening aye?

After I saw the crowd I felt like heading home! It was ridiculously packed. I should admit I'm old that i don't like to be involved in such scenes. I rather lie on my couch and chill. Haha! But decided to make my cab fare more worth we got to stay for the night. And also not to disappoint my other pretty girls who are already there waiting for me! Super sorry for being super late! So sorry I kept complaining about the human jam too!

Finally met them after squeezing here and there with so much effort ):
Meow my cat woman


Some drunkard person helped us to take a blurry shot! Hahaha it was redundant for his help after realizing this quality! But thank you anyway! Lol


It was great all in all with meeting up all the great friends<3 .

But my day ended so shit cause of waiting for 2 hours cab that doesn't want to send me home.



Thank you V for organizing this party! 



And so my legs are breaking! And I decided to walk.